Any of the following conditions will allow a user to edit a dootronic:
- The 'Manager' field in the dootronic is assigned to the user.
- The laptop was originally tagged under the user's account.
- The user is in the list of 'Additional editors' of the dootronic.
- The user is managing a hub that's part of the 'Source hub' list of the dootronic.
- The user is managing the edoovillage assigned to the dootronic under its field 'Edoovillage destination' (only for states S3 or above).
If you need to edit the status of a dootronic but do not satisfy any of the above conditions, please contact labdoo at email@example.com.
Continue reading to the next page:
The Importance of Updating Dootronics as Soon as Possible
Go back to read the previous page:
Allowing Other Users to Help Manage Our Dootronics