What does the script installscript-software.sh do?
- Installation of Edubuntu, i.e. further educational software for children suitable for children
- Learning package for pre-school,
- Learning package for primary school
- Learning package for secondary school
- Additional programs, that are not included in Lubuntu
- Office package "Libreoffice"
- ClamAV virus scanner and update virus signature
- Programs for barrier free-access for handicapped users (blind or deaf)
- update and patch of Lubuntu system
- Add user student (student has less rights and can not change the system so quickly.)
- Useful settings and optimizations in the Lubuntu operating system..
What does the script installscript-content.sh do?
- The Xowa offline wiki Tool with access via 804 offline wikis
- License-free educational content (OER)
- Wikidoo - English offline wiki following UK-Curriculum
- English eBooks (eBooks in other languages are stored on the external hard disk under /Public/eBooks and can be transferred from there))
- Multimedia language English course
Continue reading under this section:
Information for Labdooers (Volunteers)