First of all Bethel High School is located in Champhai Rural District area at the east end of Mizoram Border between India and Myanmar. It is one of the most backward area in term of Development and infrastructure, there are not a good Transportation communication road, that is the problem for student they cannot see a new course book immediately in case of transport problem. And also some student are growing up in poor and backward family they cannot buy a new notes and course book. And all the student is a poor knowledge in IT such as Laptop,PC computer. We think Our Laptop project can solve a huge problem.
Supposed if you can provided students with laptops, we will use in the classroom , learning improved in a number of subjects, including science, math, History, Geography, and English. Students received more feedback on their writing, edited and revised their papers more often, they can drew on a wider range of resources to write, and published or shared their work with others more often , and then we can save critical problem in some unique lession and reasoning question.
Some major point of we will use the laptop are the following :
• Fostering online collaboration with other students
• Providing curriculum support and additional information to students
• Promoting better organization: Laptops help students keep track of their assignments and utilize an online school calendar
• Allowing students to receive and view assignments online and submit their work via e-mail rather than being required to print them
• Improving the review process: Teachers may edit student papers and return them digitally to provide more detailed feedback
• Improving students’ computer skills
• Making learning more interesting for technology-savvy students
Date it was last updated: 10/02/18